“Catechists are called …to the ongoing formation that can allow each person to give an accounting of the hope within them….every catechist must be a witness to the faith” – Antiquum Ministerium
- Tell us about a significant spiritual experience you’ve had in recent years, and how that experience shapes you as a witness to this faith?
- Share about how you were called to be a catechist. Who formed you or mentored you into this vocation?
- How have you experienced hope in Jesus Christ? And how does that experience influence your role as an evangelizer?
How to submit a story
- Make sure that you are logged in to our website. Not a member? Discern if free or paid membership is right for you and register here.
- Prayerfully reflect upon our prompt and submit a written account of your story.
- Select a featured image that will display with an excerpt of your story.
- Include up to 5 additional images that illustrate your story narrative.
You must be logged in to submit a story.